Christmas Has Arrived! view Christmas Brochure
1. All benefits are non-contractual and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
2. If you are subject to disciplinary action, we reserve the right to cancel or suspend your access to the benefits.
3. Food on shift - you must work a minimum of a 5-hour shift to be eligible for this benefit.
4. Food off-shift applies to you and up to 5 companions.
5. Drink discounts apply to you only, unless you are dining.
6. Meal on your birthday must be taken within 3 days on either side of your birthday unless you have written consent from head office.
7. Free bottle of house wine from your site of employment on your birthday.
8. Holiday loan - your holiday must be booked through Murray Travel and must include accommodation. You must have at least 1 year of service to enjoy this benefit. 25% must be paid upfront, and the rest will be deducted monthly over a period of your choosing, up to a maximum of 3 months after you return.
9. Festive savings fund. If you choose to be included, £30 per month will be deducted from your net wages. The full fund will be paid alongside your November pay (around 1st December). No withdrawals or amendments may be made outwith this period. If you leave, the balance will be paid in your final wage.
10. Bonuses will be awarded subject to the site of employment meeting their profit target for the quarter.
11. Free coffee applies to employees only and does not extend to companions.
12. Anyone found to be breaching these terms may be subject to disciplinary action, and all benefits will be suspended for a minimum of 1 year.